The healthcare industry is not one that you can take lightly. It is an industry where customer satisfaction means everything. According to the digital marketing agency Australia, the healthcare industry is one that is constantly changing, and it needs to be able to adapt quickly.
In this scenario, you need to ensure that your website and other digital marketing channels are optimized for the customers and potential clients. Here are some SEO tactics which are highly recommended for the healthcare industry.
Site Speed And Security
When it comes to SEO, site speed and security are two factors that can make a difference between getting lost in the abyss of the internet and being found by potential patients.
The general rule of thumb for website optimization is that a page should load within two seconds or less; otherwise, users will lose interest and click away before you have a chance to convert them into customers.
Digital marketing agency Australia said that the same goes for mobile loading sites: if they take more than three seconds to load on mobile devices, then people will start abandoning their phones — which is why many healthcare sites have even faster mobile versions.
When it comes to SEO is the main part of digital marketing Australia, one of the most important strategies to consider is a mobile-friendly website. According to Google, 51% of searches are done on mobile devices. That’s why it’s crucial for you to optimize your website for mobile users by making sure it loads fast and is easy for them to navigate around. If you don’t have a mobile-friendly website yet, now’s the time to get started!
Quality content is one of the most important aspects of SEO. It’s also one of the easiest to get right, so we’ll start there!
As a rule, high-quality content will be more likely to be read and shared than low-quality content. This means that readers are more likely to find your website through Google searches if they’re looking for relevant information on your topic (e.g., “how to treat diabetes”).
When they find your site, they’ll have a better experience if you’ve written quality copy that answers their questions clearly and thoroughly
Embrace Local Seo
Local SEO is one of the most effective ways to get more traffic, leads and customers for your healthcare business.
- If a customer is looking for a dentist in their area, then they are going to look for “dentist near me” or something similar in Google. A local business should always be on top of these queries if they want to gain more customers from them.
- This can also help you find out where your competitors are located and what services they offer in that area so that you can make sure yours are better than the
- Multiply And Magnify Your Online Presence
Multiply and magnify your online presence by:
- Using social media to connect with people, share content and build a community around your brand.
- Create videos that explain the value of your product or services and how they solve specific problems for consumers; can be uploaded to YouTube or embedded on your website. (If you don’t have time to create a video yourself, hire someone else who can!)
- Syndicating high quality written content from other websites through RSS feeds or email newsletters (a great way to get more eyeballs on what you do).