Nothing says more about a woman’s personality than the jewellery she chooses to wear for different occasions. Unfortunately, most women are forced to wear their gold sets only when there is a formal event, and they fear the worst when they do. Gold is one of the few metals that has a wide range of applications in the jewellery industry. If you believe you should invest in gold, you should first do a thorough investigation of the market price of gold.
If you’re wearing 18k Gold Plated Jewellery, you’ll want to take additional care of it to retain the lustre and shine. Continue reading the blog till the end to ensure that your gold-plated jewellery looks authentic at all times.
- Before swimming or exercising, take off any gold-plated jewellery. Sweat, like perfume, chlorine, and nail paint, causes a chemical reaction with gold plated jewellery. Make sure to take off your jewellery before going swimming or exercising to avoid tarnish or blemishes.
- After the cosmetics have been absorbed, put on gold plated jewellery – Allow a minute or two before putting on your jewellery to ensure that your cream or liquid makeup has completely dried. If you come into contact with your jewellery while it’s wet, personal care products like lotion or makeup can stain it.
- If you use perfume or cologne on a daily basis, spray it on your body before putting on your gold plated jewellery. Perfume and other sprays can contaminate jewellery metal, causing it to appear blemished or stained.
- Clean your gold plated jewellery by combining a few drops of mild dishwashing detergent with warm water to clean it. Allow your gold-plated jewellery to air dry after rinsing it in the solution.
- Buff gold-plated jewellery with a microfiber cloth after washing and drying it – Buff your gold-plated jewellery with a soft microfiber cloth after washing and drying it. Oil can cause the gold to flake off over time, however, polishing can help minimise grease.
- Keep gold plated jewellery in a plastic bag when not in use — Place your gold plated jewellery in a plastic bag, squeeze out any excess air, and seal it. Because there isn’t any oxygen in the bag, the gold-plated jewellery will stay bright and shiny. To avoid scratching, simply put one item of jewellery per plastic bag.
- Wearing high-quality gold plated jewellery is nearly as good as wearing real gold jewellery. Several sets of gold plated jewellery can be purchased for a fraction of the cost of a single piece of genuine gold jewellery. Remember to follow the simple methods indicated above to maintain your gold plated jewellery bright and blemish-free. To keep gold plated jewellery bright and shiny, keep it in a cool, dry environment away from humidity. You’ll have lovely, colourful jewellery for years to come if you do it this way.
before swimming or exercising, put it on after cosmetics have been absorbed, do not spray while wearing it, clean it periodically, polish it with a microfiber cloth, and store it in a plastic bag are all simple procedures to follow.