As a Sea Doo owner, you know that there’s nothing quite like the thrill of riding the waves. But to get the most out of your Sea Doo, you need to know how to use it properly.
In this post, we’ll outline 3 tips for Sea-Doo riders of all experience levels. So whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been riding for years, we’ve got you covered.
Picking the right model
Not all Sea Doos are created equal. In order to get the most out of your Sea Doo, you need to pick the right model for your needs.
Do you plan on using your Sea Doo for cruising or speed? What about skiing or wakeboarding? Make sure to pick the model that’s best suited for the activities you’ll be doing.
Not sure which model is right for you? Check out the Sea Doo lineup to find the perfect watercraft for your needs.
Accessorising for success
When you’re out on the open water, there’s one thing that’s for sure: you want to make a statement. With the right accessories, you can make sure that everyone on the lake knows who’s boss.
Here are three essential tips for accessorising your Sea Doo:
1. Add flare with a flagpole. Whether you’re flying the American flag or just looking to show your team spirit, a flagpole is a great way to make a statement.
2. Accessorise your ride with lights. From headlights to tail lights, there are plenty of ways to light up the night. Add some extra flair and safety with some bright LEDs.
3. Use a stereo to pump up the jams. Nothing sets the mood like some good music. Add a waterproof stereo system and enjoy your favourite tunes while you ride.
Maintaining your Sea Doo
It’s always important to maintain your Sea Doo if you want to keep it running in top condition for as long as possible. Here are a few tips to help you out:
1. Make sure to flush the engine with fresh water after each use. This will help prevent salt build-up and corrosion.
2. Apply a coat of wax to the body of the jet ski every few months. This will protect it from the sun and help keep it looking new.
3. Regularly check the oil level and battery charge. Keeping both of these topped up will help ensure optimal performance.
Sea-Doos are a blast, there’s no doubt about that. But if you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your time on the water, there are a few things you can do.